Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Sloooow going:/

I am trying to figure out what I did today?!?! It seems like I didn't accomplish much.....except I DID make a HUGE mess of my house...yikes!! Most of my day was spend taking pictures like this....



                                                                   and this.....


oh and this cutie......


Then POOF the whole day was gone. Who would think a few pictures would take up sooooo much time??

I did manage to squeeze in a few other things. Like taking this girl to VBS :)

isn't she cute?

Oh and let's not forget that I let this girl practice driving a LITTLE bit today....



I think it's safe to say we better get practicing LOTS more...just kidding (kinda). Drivers training is coming up next month!! They grow up way too fast. Where did my little babies go?

So what fun things did YOU do today??? 


No comments: