Monday, June 2, 2008

Swaps


These are two of the swaps I'm sending out for V/C Rocks.

The one on the right is a Chip Board Frame. I made useing 2 coasters. I cut the scallop by hand and used the large square SU punch for the center.The DSP is Flowers for You by SU. I love that set!



The other is a Gift Card Holder. The base 51/2 x 41/4, certainly celery, then tempting turquoise.

I then folded a medium white envelope in half. Cut off the flap on the right side and seal the other side. I then added the certainly celery 1/4" grosgrain ribbon around the envelope to tie it closed. I stamped with Life is Beautiful, added alittle ultra fine glitter and there you have it. It's a super easy way to make a gift card holder. What do ya think?


I really need to work on my photo taking...
Bear with me, I hope to get better at this.

No comments: