Monday, June 30, 2008

More swaps





Here are the rest of my swaps that I signed up for.

The card is made with bashful blue card stock, certainly celery, and whisper white. (all SU) The technique is ribbon weaving. Again I used bashful blue and certainly celery. This is a very time consuming process to make. I don't think it's one I'd do very often. I stamped the image for A Little Birdie (SU) stamp set in stazon on designer series paper and also on the whisper white inside the card.You then cut out the bird and adhere over the other image. I did a little watercoloring and that's it. I did a gate fold 41/2 x 11. Scored @ 2, 33/4, 71/4, & 9 in.

The mini note books I made using left over pieces of designer series papers. If you need any more info you can email me. bartak1422@comcast.net. Let me know what you think, I'd love to here you. Comments are welcomed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The note books are soooo cute!! Do you sell the stuff that you make, for all of us busy moms out here? They would make great gifts!!!