Friday, July 18, 2014

Hanging with the crazies


Unfortunately my sister wasn't feeling good today, but I got to hang out with some of my favorite (crazy) little people. I even let them use some of my new Melmac dishes for lunch. I have a little obsession with vintage plastic dishes.



Here is a pic of my newest Melmac treasures that we found at a barn sale yesterday for $3.00!!! They have never been used and I love them! I didn't let the crazies use the rose plates yet.....I just like looking at them hahaha. 


Pretty......right??


We also scored this vintage metal Costco cart from an estate sale for $5.00. I can't decide if I want to paint it or keep it white....hmmmm? The cute little 70s stackable mugs were also at the barn sale. We had fun looking for treasures and finding some! I work this weekend so no more sales for me this week...darn it! Hoping for a nice, peaceful weekend at the hospital helping bring babies into the world. 

post signature

No comments: