Monday, January 24, 2011

Club Projects

Filled With Love
My monthly card club members made these Valentine projects using Filled With Love.(121154)
Cardstock:                                  Ink:                Accessories:
Real Red                                Real Red            White Satin and Organza Ribbon
Whisper White                                                  Scallop Border Punch
Love Patterns DSP                                            Hershey Nuggents
Red Glimmer Paper                                           White Crochet Thread
I'm loving the new Sizzix die Petal Cone!(121810)32.95

post signature

4 comments:

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Love these projects!! I am now following you from the Stampin' Connection Thread. Please follow me.

Thank you!!

Gopi said...

Super sweet card and treats project...I absolutely love the banner on your blog...tfs :)

I'm following you via SC # 277 ...please stop by my blog and follow me as well. Thanks!

http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

Lori Turner said...

What a cute card and treats set!!I am now following you from SC!

My blog is www.inkinglyyours.blogspot.com

Stamping Aweigh with Norma said...

Great blog!! Now following you from SC. Hope you will follow me too. www.stampingaweigh.blogspot.com
Thanks, Norma