Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pray, click, repeat.......

Our good friend Johnny recently found he has colon cancer that has spread to his liver. He is only 43 years old. He is currently receiving chemo and will need to travel to the Mayo Clinic for surgery. Please stop by the blog his wife Pam started~ thefightingtoad.blogspot.com to read their journey. Send your prayers their way and click on the ads on their blog. They are going to use the money raised from the ads to help win their fight againist cancer. Once Johnny has kicked cancers butt the money will be donated for cancer research! So please stop by they love the support they have been receiving!!!
Pray, click, repeat:)
post signature

2 comments:

RootsAndWingsCo said...

Thanks for passing this opportunity on! I love being able to do something good, for free!

Rebecca

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your dear friend's cancer.
I clicked and clicked!


I found your blog by browsing Lauren Alexander's followers.
She's generously donated one of her prints for a Giveaway on my blog. When you have a moment, come check it out on my blog here:
http://dish-dish-dish.blogspot.com/

Have a lovely weekend,
Kara Witham