Sunday, February 15, 2009

Swaps



I've been up to my beak : ) in swaps this weekend. I can't get enough of this new set, Good Friend from the new Stampin' Up! idea and catalog book. Next Saturday I'll be attending a demo only stamp camp in Zeeland Mi. I love to go to events for inspiration. I used the texture plate for my Big Shot for the Pink Pirouette background. I stamped the bird in Pumpkin Pie and cut it out. Belive it or not, I really like to cut images out. Crazy! I made about 25 to take with me. I'll share what I get in return.

Sale-a-Bration is still going on, contact me to schedule a party soon.
Thanks for stopping by, and happy stampin,

Deb

3 comments:

Makin' Me Crazy said...

Cute:) I love them.



April

SoBella Creations said...

The cards are super cute!

Diane said...

These are soooooooo cute...sometime tell me about the demo swap...I would love to go!!!