Tuesday, July 29, 2008

All In The Family






Hi all, I just had to throw my grandson in, because I'm always saying we're at the games, so I thought it was only fair to share the little cutie pie with everyone.
Anyway, I'm also sharing this framed piece of art with you that my friend Jennifer made this summer while coming over on Monday nights to my house for stampin/craft time. It's using the All in the Family stamp set from SU. We've had so much fun putting these together. We both have made them as gifts for other people and thought it time for ourselves. I still haven't gotten mine finished, but I have at least started. It has really been great to have that set time to work on projects. I've gotten more things done that way. I have close ups of the detail areas for you get a better look. She even included the families dog in the project. Leave her some comments and let her know what you think of it. Thanks so much for checking in today.

1 comment:

xoxoxo ~Lori said...

I LOVE this! How stinkin' cute is that? Mom & I want to come to a Mon get-to-gether soon!